We've spent the week getting ready for Easter with lots of fun Easter crafts!
Making bunnies.
I should have known this was coming....
Oh, Luke!
Next, we opened our first resurrection egg.
Day 1: E (heart) is for each of us. God loves everyone.
Day 2: A (band-aid) is for a broken world, so he sent his son.
Day 3: S (cross) is for our sins that Jesus took away.
Day 4: T (clay tomb) is for the tomb where he lay for 3 whole days.
Day 5: E ( stone) is for the empty tomb. The stone was rolled away!
Day 6: R (empty) is for the risen Lord.
I also added one egg for each filled with candy. Jesus is alive, that's the sweet surprise of Easter!
Luke chose a great spot for his sticker.
I made these egg puzzles for Lily to practice numbers 1-10.
Putting them together and in order.
Writing numbers 1-10.
Tissue paper eggs.






1 comment:
What a great idea with the Resurrection Eggs. I've never heard of it. I do have a recipe for some type of cookie you make at Easter with the same type of idea. If I if d it I'll make you a copy.
Post a Comment